Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Catri and Roger

I'm still struggling with this cold thing. Mainly I just feel worn out. Pregnancy and sickness do not mix well. My belly's getting big and I have aches and pains. Blah. Maybe I'll post a "pregnancy" photo for you all soon so you can see my "progress".

This past weekend was a Catri weekend. She was stuck doing homework for most of the time - Friday through Sunday. She got it all done in time for her gymnastics meet Sunday night, though. She did really well at the meet - I think she scored something like a 31.6 overall. Which is not too shabby. She was really happy and excited and we were too! Here she is with her teammate, Laura:



















Also this weekend our good friend Roger was in town from California. We met up with him and our friends Charles, Dawn, Ash, and Carrie (& Katie!) for breakfast Sunday morning. For those of you who know Roger but didn't have a chance to see him this past weekend (such as BETH), I'm posting his photo so you can see what California has done to his hair. It's kind of a beatnik/Beatles look, I think. ;o) Anyway, it was great to see ol' Rogelio, if ever so briefly.



















Finally, I'm posting pictures of Katie. She was so cute and entertaining at breakfast Sunday morning as she ate a lemon with sugar on it (see 3rd photo). She wins my vote for cutest kid in the world. Soon to be dethroned by my own kid, of course, but nothing lasts forever ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home