Thursday, October 27, 2005

Back Dorm Boys

OH MY GAH!! Click on the title above to go to the Back Dorm Boys link. This is funny stuff! I stole it from my friend Zellyn's blog. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

When you go to the link, don't let it start playing right away. Click the pause button and let it fully load (walk away from your computer for a few minutes), then when you come back and click play, you can experience the whole thing without any of those annoying internet streaming hiccups.

I had to watch it a few times because I couldn't decide which guy to focus on. After my second viewing, I decided that the Back Street Boys' "I Want It That Way" is just a great song. It's a classic. Yeah, I know it's mass-marketed pop drivel, but dang if it isn't just catchy good ol' sing-along FUN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zellyn said...

You can ask Bevin. I have been singing it constantly. I think we need to get all of us together and make our own lip/dance sync video.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home