Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hedge Trimmers: For Children ONLY

Well, after my hedge trimming accident rendered my left hand pretty much useless, it was left to Mark and Catri to finish the trimming. When Catri was here Wednesday night, we had her trim for about an hour. I was anxious and vigilant and checking on her regularly.

Me: "Make sure to keep BOTH hands on the trimmer while it's running. If you take a hand off, turn it off."
Catri: "I know."
Me: "Be sure to watch the power cord. You don't want to accidentally cut it."
Catri: "I KNOW!"
She ended up doing a good job.

Then Mark got the trimmer out again Friday morning to do some work and promptly cut the power cord.

I've come to the conclusion that the only person in this household who can properly operate the trimmer is 13 year old Catri. Mark and I just need to stay away from it.
:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home