Thursday, November 10, 2005

The house that would have been

Mark and I put an offer in on this house:















We loved it. The wrap around porch. The granite countertops in the kitchen. The fireplace in the master bedroom. But alas, the owner really starting screwing us around and we ended up not getting it. At least not at this time. At the rate the owner's going, he may go into foreclosure, at which point we might get a better deal from the bank!

In other news ... I've got a rough head cold. It sucks being sick when you're pregnant. 95% of the usual cold-fighting drugs I would take are ruled out. Right now it's just Sudafed and Tylenol and lots of hot tea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Donna Marie...oui! The Squirrel loves you. Yes, I will try to keep everyone updated. This weekend I'll be in Valencia, so check it out on monday or tuesday. There should be new pics then. X Beth

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home