Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What a weekend we've had. Up and down and all over the place. Thanks to those of you that are praying for Mark and me. We so appreciate it.

Not much that's fit for blogging about right now, but I thought I'd share a few things ...

We got to see our niece Lindsey on Saturday.














She had a 3 hour layover at the Atlanta airport on her way home from New Orleans. No, she wasn't there for Mardi Gras. She and some students and profs from her school spent their winter break down there helping out Katrina victims. We were really excited to have a chance to visit with her. Let me give her a shout-out: Hey there, H-Kizzle!

My brother Marc spent the weekend with my mom and stepdad in South Carolina. They went to see my uncle Ron and aunt Elsie and help them with some projects on their house. My uncle Ron is having heart surgery and wanted to have some things done to the house to make it easier to get around and such while he's recovering.
While Marc was away for the weekend, his wife Tania told their daughter, Brenna, what was going on with them - that Daddy and she were separating and that he would be moving out. Brenna's only 6, so I'm not sure how much she really understood. I remember when my dad had the same talk with Marc and me when I was 7. All I really understood was that I had to choose a parent, and I chose Mom.
My mom tells me that Marc had a great weekend with them and that he really seems to be seeking God and is looking forward to going to counseling with her pastor, so I thought that was encouraging. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home