Monday, February 20, 2006

Pregnancy is beautiful

So yesterday afternoon I went over to Dawn's, where she had set up her portrait studio, and we took maternity pictures. We had a lot of fun. We decided to do some that were kind of "artsy" (read: partially nude.) For those of you that this offends, I'm sorry. I grew up with two artists for parents and learned to appreciate the human body for its beauty, so it seemed natural to me. Plus, I don't think I've ever felt as beautiful as I feel being pregnant. I mean, yeah, I'm fatter, but I just feel so darn womanly.
Anyway, I'm posting two of the shots below. One is clothed, the other is partially nude, with strategically placed arms, so hopefully you won't see more of me than you'd see at the beach.




















2 Comments:

Blogger Bevin said...

You are so marvelous! Absolutely gorgeous!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Jennifer G said...

My grandmother was an artist and loved photographing nudes. (Hence the blue nude in my guest room!) Anyway, pregnancy IS beautiful on you! Especially almost nude. You go, Mommy to Be! (-:

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home