Thursday, February 09, 2006

Prayer Request

I really think my brother Marc's marriage is coming to an end. His wife has basically checked out of the relationship, only she doesn't have the guts to admit it and just ask Marc to leave. She says things like, "I just don't want you to touch me and I don't want to be around you," like that's a minor thing to say. I think she's just waiting it out, waiting for him to get miserable enough to leave so she can say, "Well you're the one who left," which may benefit her in a child custody/support dispute, I don't know. (Marc and Tania have a 6-year-old little girl, Brenna.)
Marc is really devastated and depressed and calls my mom when he's at work and cries (literally) on the phone to her about the situation. He loves Tania, but the obvious fact of the matter is that she doesn't love him. He's given her all of himself and she's just rejecting it outright.
Please, please, if you remember, just pray for him and the whole situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home