Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Baby Shower

Gosh, I've fallen behind on posting. Following are pics from the baby shower (March 25th).




















The Big Mama














L to R: Shauna (from Life Group), Mom, Catri, Angela (from Home Depot days), Me, Amie (from church)














L to R: Jen (church), Meredith (church), Barb (wife of one of Mark's friends who has become one of my friends), Terri (wife of one of Mark's friends who has become one of my friends) , Kathy (aka Katie Bug, aka Maid of Honor in my wedding, aka my oldest and dearest friend)














L to R: Krissy (Kathy's sister, who works as a L&D nurse at the hospital I'll be delivering at), Marcia (Kathy's mom), Andrea (church), Shauna, Mom














Catri opening a gift for her from Charles and Dawn. It says, "Blame my sister"














Dani and Mitzi, pals from my days at Cumberland Community Church.




















Carrie (from church) worked on my scrapbook the whole time.

Not pictured: Dawn (who took most of these pics), Julie (the hostess), and Dana (who snuck out early, the little booger.)

I loved my baby shower. I feel like a broken record, but especially in the past few years my friends have become more and more precious to me. I'm always amazed at the amount of love they pour out on me and how generous they are. I totally don't feel like I deserve it, nor do I feel like I thank them or reciprocate nearly enough. I guess it's just a grace thing ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Zellyn said...

Oy! Where's my wife?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home