Saturday, December 03, 2005

Friday Night 80's Party

Last night we went to a party at Chris & Mary Jane's in town. They have a fancy penthouse apartment at the Biltmore. I don't actually know these people, but I've gone to three of their famous parties. They open them up to anybody and everybody (by word of mouth), and our friends Zellyn and Charles play in the band. The first one I went to was the 2004 St. Patrick's Day party. I was a single girl, and for a large part of the night I sat on the couch next to Mark, who never spoke to me the whole night. This was during the time when Mark didn't like me and thought I was obnoxious (I found out much later). But at least I tried to be nice and talk to him that night. He pretty much sat right next to me the whole night and never said anything. His excuse now is that he was supposedly really sick. Anyway, every time I bring that night up to him, he says, "Yeah, but I married you." I guess that makes it okay. ;o)

Anyway, last night's party theme was (I think) 80's music. Although the band also played some 70's disco music, including a pretty decent version of "Disco Inferno". The best part was that the band all dressed as 80's as possible, including long-hair wigs. Charles' just made him look like Sideshow Bob, however. See pics below.





















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home