Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas: A Photo Essay

Our Morning at Home
We had Swedish pancakes and then opened gifts.
















The aftermath of the gift-opening




















Catri and her new clock radio/stereo that plays her iPod




















Me by the tree, with my new apron and slippers from Santa















What Catri did to poor, longsuffering Frankie

Midtown Church
I love our church. When I say that, I mean I love the people that make up our church. It was so good to be with them on Christmas day, to talk about the gifts that we have received in Christ and to see all the little ones in their Christmas outfits, running around as usual and bringing joy to us all.




















Bevin and Zellyn brought their new puppy to church, which really fascinated Callie.
Yes, people sometimes bring their dogs with them to our church. We're very laid back.
















The music




















Elder Deane with sons Nathan and Joshua (twin to Callie, above)




















"Uncle" Doyle and Meredith















The Rothnies

My Mama's House
After church we headed up to my mom's house for lunch with her and my stepdad, Wayne. We had a great time just eating, visiting with them, and allowing Catri to destroy us in Uno.




















My mama















Wayne MADE this hope chest for Catri. Can you believe that? He MADE it in his wood shop. That means they thought about and have been working on this gift for probably a few months. It was astoundingly thoughtful. I was really flabbergasted.















Catri and Mark and fun with gift bows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home