Monday, November 06, 2006

Gratuitous Cute Baby Photos - October Edition

Sigh ...
It's hard to keep up with the blog nowadays. I wish I actually had time to write on here, but it's hard with a 6-month old in the house who can actually roll around to where she wants to go now.
And it's too bad, too, because sometimes I have very meaningful and profound things to say. Anyway, for now, you'll just have to join me as I look at these photos and say, "Awwww!"


Charles and Dawn persuaded us to purchase a Nikon D70s digital SLR, and I'm glad we did. We're still learning how to work it, but here are some first photos:



















Gwennan in her jumper at Granny's house:



















Mommy and Baby in the morning:














Gwennan and Catri swinging in the backyard:



















Catri and Gwennan again:



















Do you see the resemblance?



















We bought a backpack so we could take Gwennan out for walks in the woods. She really likes it:



















Altho the rocking motion tends to give this result:



















And she's become a really good eater in the past few weeks:



















And, TA-DA!! She can sit up now!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer G said...

You go, Gwennan girl! She's a miracle! I love me a Gwennan!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Wow DM. Looks like you guys are figuring out the camera pretty well. Beautiful pictures!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home