Monday, June 30, 2008

More Gwennan Videos for your Entertainment

Will is due in 18 days, and we're anxiously anticipating his arrival. I'm ready to quit sharing my body and be able to bend over again, but the trade-off is feedings every 3 hours and sleep deprivation. Am I (are we) really ready? Who knows.

Anyway, following are three videos of the Gwennanator being her cute Gwennan self.

First is G and Daddy having a little parade in the living room, using funnels as horns. Daddy is such fun.


Here Gwennan is playing with her magnetic letters and singing the alphabet song. You can occasionally hear her say, "Now I've sung my ..." and then she starts all over again.


Finally we have a VERY excited Gwennan playing on the "choo train" at Marietta Square. We usually stroll over there after a dinner at Marietta Pizza Company and let her crawl around on it with the other kids. She LOVES it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home