Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Gratuitous Cute Baby Photos - April Edition

Gee, time sure does fly by.

Several weeks ago Gwennan and I went walking up Kennesaw Mountain with Charles, Dawn, Bevin, Shauna, and Ian. Of course, Gwennan and Ian didn't so much walk as relax and enjoy the ride. Note Ian's kicked-back pose here:













Yep, babies have got it rough, I tell ya.
Ian and Gwennan are becoming good buds, despite the vast 6 month difference between them. We strolled them next to each other for a while and went "aww" when they did this:



















Of course, this photo will probably cause heaps of humiliation and embarrassment for them when they get older.
I can't wait. ;o)

Also several weeks ago, our niece Lindsey came through Atlanta on her way back to Seattle from her missions trip to Mississippi/Louisiana. We met her at the airport and had dinner, and she got to meet her newest cousin:



















Gwennan's personality is changing. It's like she turned 1 year and suddenly, she's got a 'tude. It's not horribly bad, but I'm beginning to see a bit of impishness growing in her. Most of the time it cracks me up. Sometimes it gives me pause as I realize she may yet turn into a challenging child. What happened to my laid-back, easy-going baby? Suddenly she wants things HER way! I don't know where she gets that from.
No, really, I don't.
No, I mean, it couldn't come from me or Mark.
NO it couldn't!!

Anyway, witness this expression:














She may not be walking just yet, but already I see plans for world domination in her eyes.

Here she is in the church nursery. Lately she's taken to climbing into anything that she thinks she can get into. Even a shoebox sized plastic container. She's a nut.



















Thanks to Bevin by the way for the oh-so-cute dress and sweater for Gwennan's birthday. Makes her look like a little doll.

Again, plans for world domination as she tortures her dolls by hanging them by their toes:



















And finally, a shot of Gwennan and Granny. Note the matching hair clips. Granny's looking over at Grandpa, but Gwennan's a little more interested in my cellphone. She's a pretty busy baby, really. People think it's a breeze being a baby, but it actually takes a lot of work trying to figure out the world. Especially when you have plans to dominate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home